Heritage Parts Centre Reviews

4.65 Rating 3,495 Reviews
91% of reviewers recommend Heritage Parts Centre
Visit Website

Phone:
01273 444 000

Email:
esales@heritagepartscentre.com

Location:
47 Dolphin Road

Category:
Vehicles & Parts

Are you a business owner?
See Business Solutions

Write Your review

Tell us how Heritage Parts Centre made you happy
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photo to this review?
Upload Photo
(only JPEG and PNG files) (optional)
What's your name ?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Merchant Metrics
This data is produced by analysing genuine customer experiences. It is not a guarantee of the company.
Shipping & delivery
Postal Service, Courier
delivery methods
Within 5 Days
average delivery time
Greater than 94%
on-time delivery
95%
accurate and undamaged orders
Customer Service
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
communication channels
Under an hour
queries resolved in
5
Guest
"Great communication. Easy to deal with. Impressive 6 day delivery from UK to Australia."
Report
Posted 1 day ago
5
Shanu Krishnan
"They are fast deliver even to Dubai"
Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
Lee Davidson
"Excellent service and quick delivery as is the norm for these guys."
Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
"Authentic, well made parts. Very happy"
Helpful Report
Posted 9 hours ago
Visit Website
"I've been very pleased with several parts that I've bought online over the last few months for my 1985 Golf GTI Mk.2. All the parts have arrived very promptly by normal delivery. I won't hesitate using them for my Porsche after I've sold my VW."
Helpful Report
Posted 11 hours ago
"Good quality parts and prompt delivery Very happy P.mchugh."
Helpful Report
Posted 16 hours ago
"Everything’s Fine, good service, very Nice Personal Support"
Helpful Report
Posted 16 hours ago
"Ok, good for parts that are unavailable elsewhere but you pay a premium and delivery times and depatch times are poor"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
Thanks for taking the time to review. We always try and stay as competitive as possible in terms of price and availability.
Posted 20 hours ago
"Excellent service, parts arrived on time."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
"Nice packaging"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
"Never received my purchase"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
Thanks for the feedback. Someone from Customer Service will contact you shortly.
Posted 1 day ago
"Good quality product and speedy delivery, exactly what you need"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
"Great communication. Easy to deal with. Impressive 6 day delivery from UK to Australia."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
"They have 90% of the items I need for my Karmann Ghia Coupe. The other 10% are Semi-Automatic Only parts so I can forgive them for that :-) Now do remind me, you do give discount for KGOC-GB members don't you?"
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
"High Quality item, hard to find in my country."
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful staff. All the parts you need in one place 👍"
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
"Very quick delivery, very intuitive page, easy to navigate. 💯 percent satisfied !!"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
"Quick deĺivery, well packaged, correct parts!"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
"Fast shipping good prices and good quality!!"
Helpful Report
Posted 4 days ago
"My parcel was lost £500 worth. I was in no rush, a week went by and it hasn't turned up via DPD. I didn't know what to do and phoned Heritage, they informed me DPD had lost it. They sent replacement parts next day AMAZING! Maybe slightly expensive but recommend for customer service and quality."
Helpful Report
Posted 4 days ago
"excellent service and delivery"
Helpful Report
Posted 4 days ago
"Perfect, a placer👌🏼"
Helpful Report
Posted 5 days ago
"I don't usually write reviews, but having not found any decent reviews, reading lots of negative reviews about seat covers, in preference to seat retrimming, I took a punt. I was at first not impressed, but when I actually took the time to remove the seat and spate it from the base to properly secure the covers, they're awesome. They fit well to the seat contours, increase comfort and look the business."
Helpful Report
Posted 5 days ago
Heritage Parts Centre is rated 4.65 based on 3,495 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on 0116 350 0610 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support